Wow, I had no idea how much work a baby is.
Isaac is doing really good. He is three weeks old Monday, and has gained a pound. He is starting to look more like a young man. He's grunting a lot now, which the doctor said is due to his maturing digestive system.
He's been feeding about every two hours which is exhausting. He's starting to drink more so mom is having to keep up with his demands.
His favorite music is reggae, when he gets fussy we put on some Marley or Burning Spear and he starts to smile. We like to dance around with him in the kitchen which usually puts him to sleep.
Despite the lack of sleep and and the frustration of trying to figure out why he's crying, it has been an awesome experience. The best time is early in the morning when he is waking up. He will stretch out his arms and look around, usually smiling and making a funny noise. Sometimes he giggles. I can't wait till he can speak. Guess I have to wait a little for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment